‘Worlds Collide’ invite audiences to move their bodies...with music ranging from meditative drones and sacred African chants to full on dance beats with soaring vocals and hip hop rhymes, this performance is designed to take listeners on a journey into the NEW SOUND of multicultural Australia.
WORLDS COLLIDE - SEVEN CULTURES, ONE AMAZING NEW SOUND
‘Worlds Collide’ brings together some of the best world musicians in Sydney
- Hip hop rhymes of Mt Druitt’s Esky the Emcee
- South Asian Underground beats of Coco Varma’s 'Sitar Funk'
- Soaring vocals of Blue Mary’s Maria Mitar
- The acoustic world fusion of the Shohrat Tursun Trio
- All under the direction of music producer and composer Richard
Petkovic (Cultural Arts Collective)